Sunday, February 8, 2009

SpaceFace




OK, I know it isn't called SpaceFace but with "My Space" and "Face Book " it get so confusing so I just call it Space Face. Thanks to my many pictures I found this space face picture of Heather from many years ago. I have had a My Space account but didn't really care for it so much so Nora suggested I needed a Face Book account as that is where it is happening. So, I am on there now and it is fun to talk to everyone and see their pictures and what they are doing right now. I mean important stuff like taking a shower or drinking, going to work, had a bad day, feeding the baby or watching someone make a prono ( I think that was Nora), . So if you ever wonder what I am up to please log on and be my friend because I am sure I will be doing something you are all so envious of.


OK, I know you are all saying what is she saying about Nora watching someone make a prono and you are all trying at once to log onto her "Wall" to see what she said. It is a movie, a comedy about making a prono to make money that I guess is hilarious so I will have to rent it and check it out. I will make sure and let you all know on Face Book when I am watching it of course. This might be a lot of pressure put on all of us now that we have to remember to tell everyone what we are going to do before or while we are doing it but please keep me posted on your where abouts as I do like to keep track of all my "Friends". The things I do to stay in "The in Crowd".

No comments: