Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas !!
I wish you all a very Happy Holiday. Billy is on his way down from Wenatchee for a Ham dinner for Christmas Eve. He then has to drive back to Wenatchee tomorrow afternoon and Nora and Chris are coming to visit on Christmas Day for a Turkey dinner. We are excited to be able to stretch out the holiday for a few days to get to spend some time with them. I took these pictures of Ben when I was there a few weeks ago. I just talked with them and they are nestled into their home awaiting Santa. Ben wants Eggs. Not sure why but Santa knows he told him when I was there. Washington State is truly having a "White Christmas" this year. Eastern Washington where it snows usually more then Western Washington so far this year has had less then Western Washington. Western Washington is just not prepared and it has been a real mess for them so I think they are all praying for a "Wet Christmas".

No comments: